• Create web layouts in the source file
• Assist with web portal find criteria
• Create a domain or subdomain
• Create an FTP account for the web server
• Customize the design of the web app
• Add a custom header to the web app to match the look of your main website
• Troubleshooting web server syncing
Users can create one fully functional web portal with a temporary web domain for free in a matter of minutes. See exactly how the web app works in this sandbox environment before purchasing the license.
With a license, users can create unlimited web portals, control what users can view and edit, customize the look of the web app, assign a domain or subdomain, upload the web app to a web server via FTP
Includes everything in the basic license purchase but does NOT require you to create your own subdomain or configure a web server. Keep the subdomain you are assigned during the setup process and continue having RCC hosting it. Yearly hosting is billed when you purchase the license.